Monday, August 15, 2011

Welcome Landon Patrick Kjack

First of all, I would like to congratulate my sister Kelee and her husband Patrick on their second beautiful baby boy. He's handsome! My sister asked to me capture a couple pictures of her first born son Parker and newborn Landon and absolutely loved it. I was honored to capture such a beautiful event that will forever be remembered. Below is one of many pictures I was able to capture. Thank you, sis. I want you to know that you and Patrick are great parents and love spending time with the whole family. I look forward to seeing what God has in store for the Kjack family.

"Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne.? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;, your walls are ever before me." Isaiah 49:15-16





No comments:

Post a Comment